Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 4: Whew cutting it close tonight!!!

Just got back from the movies with the kids and while I was driving there we were detoured because of Tornado damage. Unfortunately the neighborhood we were detoured into had extensive damage, one house was completely GONE. The only thing left was a lone toilet standing in the middle of the concrete foundation. It was heart wrenching to see. But an opportunity to let my children pray for some one they did not know...but God knows. Tonight as we readied for bed and said our prayers we talked about picking one thing to be thankful for in her prayer tonight... and o you know she said the weather, all the weather, not just the good, but all of it.

My Prayer today....Lord allow me to be thankful in ALL situations...knowing that you alone have a perfect plan! I love you Lord!

No comments: